The TD1202 COST Action meeting was held at the ISSDQ conference in La Grande Motte on 28-29 Sep 2015. This meeting included a COST TD1202 Management Committee (MC) meeting and an opportunity for working groups to meet.
Management Committee Meeting and Working Group Meeting (Day 1 – 28 September)
- The Management Committee of COST Action T1202 met for the first 2 hours of day 1.
- Members from Working Groups 1 to 4 presented their current progress during the meeting.
- Progress on ongoing papers (from the previous COST Action meeting in Nice) was discussed.
- A key discussion point was the final joint COST Action meeting at the RGS in London in October 2016 and the outputs of the action, i.e. a book and a special issue.
- The draft minutes of the meeting can be found here.
Working Group Meeting (Days 1 and 2 – 28 and 29 September)
A series of papers are ongoing – groups met during the 1.5 days to make further progress on these papers. An outline for the final output (i.e. the book) was drafted and is ongoing.